Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Skyteam lounge in Amsterdam

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2002, 7:06 pm
Original Poster

Skyteam lounge in Amsterdam

I have three hours to kill at Schipol after arriving on Delta. What lounge can/should I use? TIA
Old Aug 10, 2002, 2:49 am
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by AH-64D:
I have three hours to kill at Schipol after arriving on Delta. What lounge can/should I use? TIA</font>
I don't think there are any Skyteam arrivals facility. What counts is the combination of your FF status and your same day onward flight.

Old Aug 11, 2002, 9:16 am

Programs: DL DM/2MM Marriott Platinum, HH Diamond,
There is a contract lounge for use by PMs, CRC members and BizElite pax. But it is the ticket counter that gives you a coupon for admission. They may be able to do something at the DL transit desk near the gates if you qualify... but the contract lounge was absolutely nothing worth going out of your way to get acccess to!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.