Search

Delta Plans to Expand Codesharing With SkyTeam Partner CSA Czech Airlines

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2001, 12:08 pm
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Delta Plans to Expand Codesharing With SkyTeam Partner CSA Czech Airlines

Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL - news) today announced it will expand its codeshare relationship with SkyTeam partner CSA Czech Airlines flights via Prague to Berlin, Germany; Bologna and Rome, Italy; Copenhagen, Denmark; Oslo. Norway; Zurich, Switzerland; and Helsinki, Finland. Delta will also offer service on CSA to Prague via Frankfurt, Germany. The carriers plan to start service April 25, 2001...

...Delta and CSA continue to expand their SkyTeam alliance relationship using Prague's Ruzyne International Airport to provide service to destinations in Central and Eastern Europe and the Middle East. Last week, the two carriers announced codeshare service from Prague to Milan, Italy; Stockholm, Sweden; and Hamburg, Germany.
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/010424/attu028.html
Old Apr 27, 2001, 6:20 am

Hi Doc. I just checked and the Delta Web site still doesn't list Helsinki as being an available destination. When will the code share be reflected in with CSA be refelected?
Old Apr 27, 2001, 7:44 am
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Sadly, i do not know!

Keep your eyes peeled and I will too!

Have a great weekend!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.