Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > SkyTeam
Reload this Page >

SkyTeam Elite Plus to guest me into AF CDG lounge on 13 Jan (2E) and 19 Jan (2F)

SkyTeam Elite Plus to guest me into AF CDG lounge on 13 Jan (2E) and 19 Jan (2F)

Old Jan 7, 2024, 2:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: oneworld (Sapphire), Asda Rewards
Red face SkyTeam Elite Plus to guest me into AF CDG lounge on 13 Jan (2E) and 19 Jan (2F)

I'm wondering whether there's a SkyTeam Elite Plus member travelling on a SkyTeam-member-airline-operated flight who'd be able and willing to let me as their guest into one of the AF lounges in terminal 2E (I guess hall L or M as long-haul) at CDG next Saturday (13 January) between about 11:45 and about 13:15, per the SkyTeam lounge access policy at https://www.skyteam.com/en/lounges/ ? If so please PM me.

Ditto for my return the following Friday (19 January) between about 14:00 and about 16:30, this time in terminal 2F. Again, if so please PM me. [Maybe also AMS non-Schengen between about 18:30 and 19:10, but it would be touch-and-go, and I understand KLM lounges are disappointing?]

I am house-trained, dress demurely and always say please and thank you.
Old Jan 7, 2024, 6:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Can you avoid starting several threads to ask the same question ?
Old Jan 7, 2024, 10:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: oneworld (Sapphire), Asda Rewards
Sorry, I wasn't sure what to do! One the one hand this is SkyTeam-generic in that any STE+ can grant guest access. On the other hand I suspect people are more likely to read the airline-specific forum of their FF programme than the generic alliance forum, so it's better to use the one for the dominant airline at the airport of interest (the stats on views bear this out: it's currently running at 2:1 in favour of the AF forum). If Sticky thread for SkyTeam lounge guest admission? were picked up the solution might be to have a sticky thread in the ST airline-specific forums to point potential hosts at the ST forum/spreadsheet, but so far there's been no traction.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.