GA or KE J DPS - ICN?

Old Nov 26, 19, 10:14 am
Original Poster

GA or KE J DPS - ICN?

Trying to burn up my skypesos and astonishingly this route is only 45k through DL! Not often can you find 7+ Lieflat on a 5* for that price with DL. Havenít flown either airline, which one do you recommend? Iím leaning towards GA since fewer opportunities to try them out with them not flying to USA, but donít want to if KE is significantly better
Old Nov 26, 19, 4:44 pm

My reply is completely opinion based, as I've not flown Garuda - but I would book on Garuda Indonesia 100%.

They've been on my wishlist for so long, but their flights have always been cost prohibitive for me.

You can pick up a KE flight any time from the US
Old Dec 3, 19, 7:45 am

Programs: BD*G, BAGold, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by verbyournoun View Post
Trying to burn up my skypesos and astonishingly this route is only 45k through DL! Not often can you find 7+ Lieflat on a 5* for that price with DL. Havenít flown either airline, which one do you recommend? Iím leaning towards GA since fewer opportunities to try them out with them not flying to USA, but donít want to if KE is significantly better
Definitely GA if you can get a day with the A330-300 with fully flat in J (1-2-1 config). Seems most days in Jan have it. KE uses an old 744 with angled flat beds in a 2-2 config and some days they use A330 with fully flat but in a 2-2-2 config.

Search this Thread