Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > SkyTeam
Reload this Page >

China Eastern charging a cancelation fee when THEY moved me to Economy

Old Oct 11, 2018, 8:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM 2MM, MR LTT, Hilton D, Hertz PC. National Emerald Exec, UA Silver(thanks to Marriott)

I purchased a business class ticket JFK-PVG-BKK in November four months ago. They just changed my itinerary to flying economy on the JFK-PVG 15hr flight.

I wanted to cancel the booking and they are saying there is a $150 fee per ticket.

Is there any way to get that waived. This is ridiculous they are charging me a fee for an unacceptable change in cabin.
Old Oct 11, 2018, 8:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
Creating multiple threads for the same subject is not permissable.
Old Oct 11, 2018, 1:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

From the other thread on DL.

Originally Posted by BusTrav8yrs
I bought the tickets through justfly.com. I don't remember what the fare rules were and of course being China Eastern it is impossible to look at any part of the reservation online. It was definitely in Business, I was able to select seats in row 7.
Ticket and flight seem nothing to do with DL Issue with China Eastern

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.