Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SkyTeam Elite/Plus and new Aeromexico Preferred/Preferente Seats

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2018, 8:44 am
Original Poster

SkyTeam Elite/Plus and new Aeromexico Preferred/Preferente Seats

Aeromexico have just introduced preferred seats "Preferente" (not AM Plus) which include a fee. I'm trying to determine officially whether SkyTeam Elite and Elite Plus members have access to those seats for free, as they are supposed to have "Priority Seating" as a benefit on all SkyTeam partners. I understand that this may have to be done via phone or chat only. But in calls/chats with AM for an upcoming reservation, I get various answers, none satisfactory: (1) yes, but only for Elite Plus; (2) yes, but for Elite only 72 hours ahead of flight; (3) yes, but you have to call, chat will not work. As a SkyTeam member does AM have a commitment to offer "Priority Seating" to SkyTeam Elite / Elite Plus under certain parameters, and how does one get these for my next call to them?
Old Nov 26, 2018, 4:56 am
Suspended

I am afraid each ST airlines have it's own policy for ST elite and elite plus of other airlines, as far as "priority seating". Some ST airlines spell out their police on the website, some don't. And if they don't, you really have to just go by pure luck, ie, whatever they say on the phone. I am an ST elite and I didn't bother to spend the time calling, so I paid extra to get a comfort seat on the 2 hour KLM flight from PRG to AMS. It wasn't a lot of money.

Last edited by Mama; Nov 26, 2018 at 5:05 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.