Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > SkyTeam
Reload this Page >

Open ended return search required for one way trip

Open ended return search required for one way trip

Old Sep 11, 2018, 7:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Silver, HHonors Silver, BMI Blue Plus, PriorityClub, Trip Rewards, Marriott
Question Open ended return search required for one way trip

I need to fly MAN-SLC next week. Return flights appear to be much less expensive than one way. Given that the return date will go unused, is there a place where I can search for an open ended Skyteam flight that will throw up the cheapest, non-basic, availability?
Old Sep 12, 2018, 12:18 am

You can use google flights and scroll through the calendar, not sure btw why you posted in the SkyTeam forum? You might get more insight by asking a mod to move it to the relevant airline/destination forum.
yoni_one likes this.
Old Sep 12, 2018, 3:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Silver, HHonors Silver, BMI Blue Plus, PriorityClub, Trip Rewards, Marriott
Originally Posted by Ditto
You can use google flights and scroll through the calendar, not sure btw why you posted in the SkyTeam forum? You might get more insight by asking a mod to move it to the relevant airline/destination forum.
Many thanks, I was unsure where to post as I want to fly within the Skyteam Alliance rather than a specific airline. It's been yonks since I visited these forums and I'm struggling to navigate all the different forums and sub-forums.
Old Sep 12, 2018, 3:53 am

Well your SkyTeam options are pretty much DL/KL/AF.
yoni_one likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.