Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > SkyTeam
Reload this Page >

Booked CZ with skymiles

Booked CZ with skymiles

Old May 10, 2018, 7:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM
Booked CZ with skymiles

First time using my skymiles on CZ, it was pretty horrible. Shanghai to Beijing flight. Had 2 checked bags with me and SZ does not honor Skyteam Elite free checked bag and I was not allowed 1 checked bag on the flight with my ticket. Ended up paying $100 usd for both my checked bags. Waste of miles, should of just paid the $100 extra to go with MU.
Old Nov 4, 2018, 1:37 am
ZCY

Originally Posted by wwu11
First time using my skymiles on CZ, it was pretty horrible. Shanghai to Beijing flight. Had 2 checked bags with me and SZ does not honor Skyteam Elite free checked bag and I was not allowed 1 checked bag on the flight with my ticket. Ended up paying $100 usd for both my checked bags. Waste of miles, should of just paid the $100 extra to go with MU.
Did you call to book CZ flight or you can book it from Delta website?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.