Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > SkyTeam
Reload this Page >

Cheap OW from PDX to AMS on ST?

Old May 6, 2019, 5:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Don't think it matters...

So because of the Jet Airways bankruptcy fiasco, need to book a OW from PDX to AMS between 1st - 20th June. I have Amex , Chase and Citi points and can transfer to their relevant airline partners. Delta is priced exorbitantly.
Which ffp should I transfer to for a OW from PDX to AMS for the above date range. Looking for the cheapest miles requirement and not the most value (i.e - not first class ).
As long as I am able to transfer miles from one of these 3 CC issuer's, its fine.
Thanks for your help.
Old May 6, 2019, 10:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Cross posted here (for Star alliance)---> Cheap OW from PDX to AMS?
Old May 11, 2019, 6:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
Buy a round trip. Find the min/max stay rules for the cheapest fares and then look for itins with inventory in those cheapest fare buckets. I see DL-coded fares at $1,338 in your date range. YVR departures can be a lot cheaper. I see a YVR-AMS -- AMS-CDG-YVR at US$695.

ITA Matrix: http://matrix.itasoftware.com/

Last edited by 3Cforme; May 11, 2019 at 7:02 am

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.