Reload this Page >

SkyTeam Lounge at Wuhan Airport (China) WUH

Old Mar 12, 2017, 12:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: CX,A3, TK, AZ,KQ

Hi Guys,

I have a coming flight to China with a connection of 4 hours in Wuhan, any nice Skyteam lounge to suggest?

Thank you very much!
Old Mar 22, 2017, 11:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CX,A3, TK, AZ,KQ
Guys,

For your information (at the domestic terminal), just after the security check you'll find on the left two SkyTeam Lounges, one for CZ passengers in business and at the lower floor the SkyTeam ELite Plus lounge and just next to it the Skyteam First Class passengers lounge.
They are pretty much the same, poor food and just a relaxing empty space waiting for your flight.
Old Mar 23, 2017, 6:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by fedeflyer
Guys,

For your information (at the domestic terminal), just after the security check you'll find on the left two SkyTeam Lounges, one for CZ passengers in business and at the lower floor the SkyTeam ELite Plus lounge and just next to it the Skyteam First Class passengers lounge.
They are pretty much the same, poor food and just a relaxing empty space waiting for your flight.
which one is used by AF ?
Old Mar 24, 2017, 10:38 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
I used the lounge after having troubles as I had an international flight within 24hrs. I sort of regretted the effort as it was as others said very basic.

Comfortable seating, Cupcakes, biscuits and a few soft drinks and that was it.

Chongqing CZ lounge for elite plus in the domestic terminal is also horrible (2 min noodles, biscuits and even last time they removed the soft drinks so we were limited to mineral water or green tea.

Here's hoping the brand new terminal opening end of next month will have a much better facility. I really am happy not to be a member of the mainland carrier , as I don't understand why they don't just make 1 lounge for business and elite members together like all other international airlines do. Even the American carriers don't stoop this low for their own members or alliance elite members. I did try the business/first (domestic has no business class) with CZ and its a much better product.
Old Mar 29, 2017, 5:19 pm

Location: San Francisco, CA & Bangkok (Home)/Lawrenceville & Switzerland (Boarding School)/Baltimore, MD (College)
Programs: DL DM, AL MVPG 75K, SQ Gold, BA Silver, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriot Plat, Hertz Pres Circle
Most non DCM cities in China have horrible lounges. Just came back from a trip that took me to Shanghai, Nanchang, Hefei, Kunming, and Bangkok. The China Eastern lounges everywhere besides Shanghai are a joke. Filthy seats, nasty food, no plugs, and not real rooms, but raised platforms in the middle of the airport. However, MU lounge in PVG is actually pretty nice. Has a noodle bar as well.
Old Mar 29, 2017, 5:30 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by tris06
I used the lounge after having troubles as I had an international flight within 24hrs. I sort of regretted the effort as it was as others said very basic.

Comfortable seating, Cupcakes, biscuits and a few soft drinks and that was it.

Chongqing CZ lounge for elite plus in the domestic terminal is also horrible (2 min noodles, biscuits and even last time they removed the soft drinks so we were limited to mineral water or green tea.

Here's hoping the brand new terminal opening end of next month will have a much better facility. I really am happy not to be a member of the mainland carrier , as I don't understand why they don't just make 1 lounge for business and elite members together like all other international airlines do. Even the American carriers don't stoop this low for their own members or alliance elite members. I did try the business/first (domestic has no business class) with CZ and its a much better product.
Be careful about generalizing about what "all other international airlines do." For example, LH has four categories of lounges:

Business class

SEN

HON

FCT = First Class Terminal at FRA

BA has three:

Galleries

Galleries First

CCR = Concorde Room

SQ has four:

*Gold

Business class

First class

TPR = The Private Room

AA is making some changes that will involve three categories of lounges, but I'm not sure all three will be in the same airport.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.