Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > SkyTeam
Reload this Page >

Luggage: check to final destination on 2 Skyteam tickets

Old Nov 20, 2016, 6:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TK Elite ...and blue, lots of blue...

Have booked PRG-BRU with OK (ticket n°1) followed by BRU-AMS-ORD on DL (ticket n°2).
I have 2h15m in BRU to pick up my luggage and check it in again so that should work but of course it would be better if I can stay airside and don't need to worry about luggage.
Anyone knows if OK checks luggage through to final destination?
thx.
Old Nov 30, 2016, 8:30 pm

Programs: FB GOLD, ST ElitePlus, IC Ambassador, Priority Club Platinum
Last time I did this, I was allowed to do it one way but the other way the check in clerk refused to do it!

Very confusing! No one could give me an answer why. I was told that if I have 2 booking codes then they are two bookings, and they would not be allowed to join 2 bookings together.

So it's worth asking but don't be surprised if they say no.
Old Dec 1, 2016, 10:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: TK Elite ...and blue, lots of blue...
Originally Posted by SeeTheWorld1984
Last time I did this, I was allowed to do it one way but the other way the check in clerk refused to do it!

Very confusing! No one could give me an answer why. I was told that if I have 2 booking codes then they are two bookings, and they would not be allowed to join 2 bookings together.

So it's worth asking but don't be surprised if they say no.
Thanks for the response. Where / what airline was this?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.