Wiki Posts
Search

Air Europa / LOT

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2015, 8:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM/2MM, MR Ambassador, National EE
Air Europa / LOT

Did a search and can't find anything so apologies if I've missed anything!

Looking at booking Air Europa (operated by LOT) MIA-MAD in J... says it's a 787 with a lie-flat seat and the price is pretty good (comparatively speaking). Anyone w/ experience on this airline / airplane / route that can tell me whether the experience is good? I don't have a major issue w/ paying more on another carrier but if the reviews on this route / airline are decent I'm going to give it a shot. Thanks in advance for any insight!
Old Aug 20, 2015, 5:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
I believe this is the only thread we had in this topic (in the FB/AF/KL forum) :
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-f...rated-lot.html

But, depending when you intend to fly, I would certainly not considered as granted that your UX flight will be operated by a 787 from LOT. Indeed, LO is starting several new long-haul routes and I think they will need their 787 back soon !
Old Aug 21, 2015, 6:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM/2MM, MR Ambassador, National EE
Originally Posted by Goldorak
I believe this is the only thread we had in this topic (in the FB/AF/KL forum) :
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-f...rated-lot.html

But, depending when you intend to fly, I would certainly not considered as granted that your UX flight will be operated by a 787 from LOT. Indeed, LO is starting several new long-haul routes and I think they will need their 787 back soon !
Thank you for the link, very helpful... and kinda scary! Probably best to spend a few extra $$$ and avoid a nightmare... thanks again!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.