Wiki Posts
Search

AUH Lounge Access

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2015, 10:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL, UA, Avianca, Mariott Gold
AUH Lounge Access

I am Elite Plus and am flying FCO-AUH-SIN with alitalia to AUH then Ethiad to SIN. I have a 4 hour layover in AUH and was wondering if there were any lounges I would be eligible to access? Thanks.
Old Mar 24, 2015, 12:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
3 important information missing to answer your question :
- Elite plus : in which Skyteam FFP ?
- are you traveling on an AZ- or an EY-coded ticket ?
- which class of travel : I think it should be Y otherwise you wouldn't mention the Elite+ status, but please confirm
Old Mar 24, 2015, 12:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL, UA, Avianca, Mariott Gold
Sorry, I am Elite Plus through Delta Skymiles. The ticket is issued by AZ and class of service is Y. Thanks
Old Mar 25, 2015, 8:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
So you should have lounge access only in FCO for the AZ-operated leg. You have nothing to loose to try in AUH but normally it shouldn't work as EY is not a Skyteam partner.
Old Aug 10, 2015, 5:08 am

Programs: VA-PLT, QF-GLD, DL-GM, UA-ex1K, AA-exPLT, HH-DM, IHG-PLT, MR-GLD
Delta Spartan, did you take your trip yet?

I am a DL Elite+ also, but flying KLM out of AUH, in economy class.

Will KLM operated and ticketed flights out of AUH offer any lounge access for Skyteam Elite+? There is no Skyteam lounge.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.