Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > SkyTeam
Reload this Page >

Anyone have experience with SkyPriority Panel?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone have experience with SkyPriority Panel?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2015, 1:43 pm

Programs: FB Silver, Hilton Diamond
I have stopped using the app and uninstalled it after it started asking me for a password every now and then.
Old Nov 2, 2015, 6:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
working well for me.
Old Jan 14, 2023, 3:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
I am resurrecting this old thread. The SkyPriority panel has been re-started last week with a new version of the App. The previous version of the app was not working for years, well before Covid and I even deleted it from my phone. Those of you who were part of the former panel should have received an email.
I have reinstalled the app and used it a first time in CDG. It’s been indeed totally revamped but we’ll see if it’s really better than the previous one. Now there is a section about lounges, but they may have upgraded the app but they forgot obviously to update the database behind. When you want to review a lounge and select CDG, here is the list of lounges that pop up…
Another amateur IT work.

Old Jan 15, 2023, 4:00 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum
Originally Posted by Goldorak
I am resurrecting this old thread. The SkyPriority panel has been re-started last week with a new version of the App.
Out of curiosity, what's the purpose of this app? To give airlines feedback about various SP lounges? Does the app have any benefit for the customer/traveler?
Old Jan 15, 2023, 11:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by gncohen
Out of curiosity, what's the purpose of this app? To give airlines feedback about various SP lounges? Does the app have any benefit for the customer/traveler?
initially only SP services (check-in, immigration, boarding). Lounge is not a SP thing, but they added a lounge review module to the new version of the app. I have no clue whether the previous version has led to any improvement (I sincerely doubt it). The app is so badly designed that it's a complete waste of time. I used it again today for an AF flight from Spain and AF was not even a possible choice and my flight number was not recognized.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.