Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > SkyTeam
Reload this Page >

Business class award seats on China Airlines (CI)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2014, 2:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Platinum, Marriott LT Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, AA Platinum Pro, AS MVP Gold

Hi fellow flyertalkers!

I'm interested in getting a roundtrip business class seat from TPE-LAX using miles (Delta or Korean Air), but I'm having a hard time finding business award space on the internet.

Most of the Skyteam partner websites do not show China Airlines award space, and expertflyer only shows award space for economy-award. Is there any other way to find business award space?

I'm mainly looking to try out the new flat bed on 77W (about time!), and planning to fly in 2 months (11/27-12/27 ish).

Thanks!
Old Sep 30, 2014, 3:40 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
For DL miles, you'll have to call to book an award ticket using CI, so have you tried to call and ask an agent to find availability for the flights and approximate dates you want?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.