Community
Wiki Posts
Search

getting the ticket number for a previous (Aeroméxico) flight

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2014, 7:33 am
Original Poster

getting the ticket number for a previous (Aeroméxico) flight

I took a few flights on AM about 2 months ago. I tried getting Delta credit for these flights but Delta cant credit me without the AM ticket numbers. I dont have paper boarding passes - just electronic ones (with QR codes) that dont have ticket numbers. Calling AM is an exercise in futility as the 2 agents that I finally got to, both asked me for my ticket number to look up my ticket number and said they cant find my record without it.

Any ideas on how to get my ticket numbers?

thanks
Old Jun 23, 2014, 8:26 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
As this question does not pertain in any way to American Airlines, we'll move it toa more suitable forum.

Note: if you received an e-ticket prior to obtaining your boarding passes, it should list your ticket number beginning with the airline's IATA numeric code 139.

/Moderator
Old Jun 23, 2014, 1:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
How did you book these tickets?

If purchased online, you would have received an e-ticket number or notification by email from the agent/website/airline. Have you checked all of the emails received regarding this trip?

Do you still have the PNR for this flight? If so, look it up on www.saudiairlines.com or classic.checkmytrip.com and you may still be able to retrieve the e-ticket number.

If you don't have the PNR for your flight, then there is little point going any further. If you didn't keep the info, then no-body else probably will have, either.

PS: If you paid by credit card, have you checked your credit card statement? The e-ticket number may be shown here also.

Last edited by irishguy28; Jun 23, 2014 at 1:50 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.