Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > SkyTeam
Reload this Page >

Anyone with experience crediting AF flights to SU Bonus?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2013, 1:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL GM (2MM), Lifetime Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat

My son wanted to fly the A380 so we took AF from JFK to CDG on the way to Russia. The DL metal/OK metal flights have posted to his SM account but AF has not yet. It's been 2 weeks.

I was crediting to SU and the OK and DL flights have shown up but none of the AF fights. Do they take a bit longer than other ST carriers?

Would not care otherwise but trying to get miles posted for an award ticket I really need to process.

Anyone know anything I don't about this?

Last edited by woody125; Aug 8, 2013 at 7:01 pm Reason: OK...not CZ (fatigue induced)
Old Aug 8, 2013, 3:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Sorry but I'm getting confused by your post saying that you took AF and CZ (China Southern) from JFK to Russia
This being said, there are a lot of problems right now between SU and other Skyteam members. I have no idea if this is the reason, but you should both do a retro-claim for the AF flight.
Old Aug 8, 2013, 7:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL GM (2MM), Lifetime Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by Goldorak
Sorry but I'm getting confused by your post saying that you took AF and CZ (China Southern) from JFK to Russia
This being said, there are a lot of problems right now between SU and other Skyteam members. I have no idea if this is the reason, but you should both do a retro-claim for the AF flight.
Not that I would not mind that routing for the sake of time with my son and more MQMs but indeed it was OK and not CZ. My apologies.

I'll keep my eyes open...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.