Community
Wiki Posts
Search

5,346 Aeromexico (Club Premier) miles expire July 1

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2013, 12:17 pm
Original Poster

5,346 Aeromexico (Club Premier) miles expire July 1

Hey, sorry for being a newbie, but what can I do with these miles that expire in one month? I hate to see them just disappear. Thanks for any help.
Old Jun 7, 2013, 12:52 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by pacifico450
Hey, sorry for being a newbie, but what can I do with these miles that expire in one month? I hate to see them just disappear. Thanks for any help.
Check the Other North and South American airlines forum for any threads about extending those miles. Sometimes you can credit a purchase or otherwise do something easy and cheap to avoid expiration. Also, have you read the T&C of their FF program to see if there's something in the rules about nonflying activities counting? Do you have a SkyTeam flight before July 1 that you could credit to your account with Aeromexico?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.