Wiki Posts
Search

lounge access at DEL

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2011, 12:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta
lounge access at DEL

I'm transiting thru DEL from AF to JetAirways, and vice versa on the return. Is there lounge access at DEL for AF business class? Thanks for the help.
Old Mar 18, 2011, 3:48 pm

Programs: ITA Executive for life; AZ CFP "per sempre" (ST E+); LH SEN; BA Bronze
Originally Posted by tanglosax
I'm transiting thru DEL from AF to JetAirways, and vice versa on the return. Is there lounge access at DEL for AF business class? Thanks for the help.
Dunno about business class. I can tell you right away that there's no Elite Plus access.
Old Apr 19, 2011, 4:34 pm

Programs: Co-Onepass, Delta-Useless Skymiles
Originally Posted by tanglosax
Just show your boarding pass with BE ticket and they will let you in.. ^
Old Jul 7, 2011, 1:30 pm

Quote from ST website http://www.skyteam.com/en/Why-SkyTeam/SkyTeam-Lounges/

"SkyTeam Elite Plus members, regardless of their travel class, are allowed access to a SkyTeam lounge at a particular airport if traveling on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam Member airline. Simply present your same-day ticket for an international SkyTeam airline flight and a valid Elite Plus membership card"

AND

ST Lounge finder (http://www.skyteam.com/en/your-trip/...Lounge-Finder/) finds two lounges in DEL.

So, my interpretation is that ST+ members have free (?) access to these lounges?

Your thoughts?
Old Jul 7, 2011, 2:05 pm

Programs: Delta Silver, HH Gold, Accor Gold, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by SRMFlyer

"SkyTeam Elite Plus members, regardless of their travel class, are allowed access to a SkyTeam lounge at a particular airport if traveling on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam Member airline. Simply present your same-day ticket for an international SkyTeam airline flight and a valid Elite Plus membership card"

AND

ST Lounge finder (http://www.skyteam.com/en/your-trip/...Lounge-Finder/) finds two lounges in DEL.

So, my interpretation is that ST+ members have free (?) access to these lounges?

Your thoughts?
Should be.
Old Jul 7, 2011, 3:01 pm

Programs: FB, MM, QM, ES, KF & LP / HH, HGP & SPG
Originally Posted by SRMFlyer

AND

Your thoughts?
Indeed, they do.
Old Jul 10, 2011, 4:17 am

Programs: ITA Executive for life; AZ CFP "per sempre" (ST E+); LH SEN; BA Bronze
Originally Posted by 31dany
Indeed, they do.
I didn't get access to any of them. Maybe it has been added after december.
Old Jul 10, 2011, 7:15 am

Programs: FB, MM, QM, ES, KF & LP / HH, HGP & SPG
Originally Posted by raistlin
I didn't get access to any of them. Maybe it has been added after december.
You've been denied access flying on AF?
Old Jul 10, 2011, 7:28 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
For a period of time in late 2010, there was no lounge access even for AF elites in AF business class. A product of being a relatively new airport (terminal) where not everything was ready and open at once.
Old Jul 11, 2011, 5:06 am

Flying on AZ codeshare Jet. And before you object, no, I wasn't denied access because of the codeshare, but because Skyteam access was completely unknown at any lounge.
Old Jul 11, 2011, 5:07 am

Originally Posted by GUWonder
For a period of time in late 2010, there was no lounge access even for AF elites in AF business class.
I am one lucky guy, am I not?
Old Jul 12, 2011, 2:59 pm

Programs: FB GOLD, ST ElitePlus, IC Ambassador, Priority Club Platinum
Hi guys

I flew Air France back from Delhi to Paris in May 2011. I have Flying Blue Gold (Elite Plus) membership, even though I was flying Economy class, I was offered lounge access for myself and a guest.

If in doubt make sure you check in using the Business class check in, which you are entitled to do if you have Flying Blue Silver or Gold.

Hope that helps.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.