Search

LAX-PVG-Delta or KAL?

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2011, 6:11 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: DM
LAX-PVG-Delta or KAL?

Flying to PVG 5/15. It looks like the two best options are Delta through NRT, or Korean through ICN.

I believe the business class on the KAL flight to ICN I'm looking at has flat seats, where the Delta to NRT has the angled seats. Both are daytime flights so I wouldn't be sleeping much anyway.

Does anyone have any experience with Koreans business class service? Is it better than Delta's?
Old May 18, 2011, 9:30 am

Originally Posted by Deadtail
Flying to PVG 5/15. It looks like the two best options are Delta through NRT, or Korean through ICN.

I believe the business class on the KAL flight to ICN I'm looking at has flat seats, where the Delta to NRT has the angled seats. Both are daytime flights so I wouldn't be sleeping much anyway.

Does anyone have any experience with Koreans business class service? Is it better than Delta's?
Personally, I prefer KE over DL. Service quality on KE is better than DL

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.