Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > SkyTeam
Reload this Page >

Fax Machines in Incheon Skyteam Lounges?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2010, 1:55 am
Used to be FlyingMedallionDL
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, Delta Reserve and 1.2 MM

Hi all,
I just had a question about SKyteam Lounges. Are they equipped with fax machines? How much does faxing cost?

The thing is, I am flying on Korean Air S-Class tickets which will give me 150% MQMs. I however will need those MQMs posted asap so that my account can become Platinum. My connecting flight once I get to LAX is on Delta. I am thinking of faxing my documents to Delta while in Korea and hopefully expect my account to turn Platinum once I reach the US.

The Skymiles people are usually quick when it comes to faxes.

Any help is appreciated.
Old May 10, 2010, 12:11 pm

Programs: Delta DM, 3M; AA, FB, UA some lower status
I have sent a fax from the ICN lounge before. The lounge agent did it for me, and there was no charge. Been a couple of years, not sure if it still works this way.

That said, I think the chances of your status changing before you reach LAX are pretty slim.
Old May 10, 2010, 12:16 pm

Programs: SkyMiles
SkyMiles Status

Originally Posted by FlyingMedallionDL
Hi all,
I just had a question about SKyteam Lounges. Are they equipped with fax machines? How much does faxing cost?

The thing is, I am flying on Korean Air S-Class tickets which will give me 150% MQMs. I however will need those MQMs posted asap so that my account can become Platinum. My connecting flight once I get to LAX is on Delta. I am thinking of faxing my documents to Delta while in Korea and hopefully expect my account to turn Platinum once I reach the US.

The Skymiles people are usually quick when it comes to faxes.

Any help is appreciated.
I am under the impression that one's SM status is only determined for the next 12 months at midnight on December 31. Does DL do battlfield promotions?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.