XFAR models @ MCO?

Old Mar 7, 2016, 7:25 pm
Original Poster

Question XFAR models @ MCO?

Hi there,

Does anybody know what models Sixt @ MCO currently have in the XFAR category?

Their website lists Mercedes GLE, BMW X5 and Cadillac Escalade. According to this board, they also have, or used to have, MB GL450's.

I got a great rate for May but need a car for 3 adults and 3 children. I'm hoping for an Escalade ESV but don't know how hard they are to find. A MB GL will also do, but the X5 and GLE can only seat 5.

Thanks in advance for any information.
Old Mar 8, 2016, 4:46 am
Company Representative, Sixt Customer Service

Hi,

The current fleet includes Mercedes-Benz GLE, BMW X5, Cadillac Escalade for the XFAR category.

Best Regards
Pete

Originally Posted by Gustavo Pereira
Hi there,

Does anybody know what models Sixt @ MCO currently have in the XFAR category?

Their website lists Mercedes GLE, BMW X5 and Cadillac Escalade. According to this board, they also have, or used to have, MB GL450's.

I got a great rate for May but need a car for 3 adults and 3 children. I'm hoping for an Escalade ESV but don't know how hard they are to find. A MB GL will also do, but the X5 and GLE can only seat 5.

Thanks in advance for any information.
Old Apr 21, 2016, 3:22 pm

Pete,

I'm flying out September this year.

Will this be the same fleet?

Is their any classes above Xfar for upgrades?

Thanks
MP
Old May 1, 2016, 1:19 pm

Originally Posted by Masterplan
Pete,

I'm flying out September this year.

Will this be the same fleet?

Is their any classes above Xfar for upgrades?

Thanks
MP
I can confirm they have GL450s, but they're in the XFAR class. It's not an upgrade. I got one at PHX this past December.
Old Jan 15, 2019, 11:09 am

Programs: Azul Diamond, HH Gold, Marriot Bonvoy Gold, ALL Gold, Sixt Platinum, Hertz PC, National EE
Hi all, bumping this thread, does anyone knows the currently XFAR fleet @ MCO?

I've checked in the website that the Range Rover Velar is available as showcase, but really wanted to guarantee one and not end up getting a Volvo or Escalade.

Thanks,
Gus

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.