Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Has anybody been in Munich lately?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2015, 10:01 am
Original Poster

Has anybody been in Munich lately?

I have a CPMR reservation for 21 days and wanted to know what to expect and how big of a chance is there that I get an automatic?
Old Mar 23, 2015, 3:26 am
Company Representative, Sixt Customer Service

Sixt Customer Service

Hi,

Can you please send me a private message with your reservation number so that I can advise you further.

Thanks, Ruth.

Originally Posted by Alain Kuhn Von Kuhnenfeld
I have a CPMR reservation for 21 days and wanted to know what to expect and how big of a chance is there that I get an automatic?
Old Mar 27, 2015, 10:40 am

Hello!

I am also going to be renting out of the Munich Airport via Sixt towards the end of April. And with a toddler, I would also like to know the chance of obtaining an automatic vehicle.

Thanks so much of your help.
Old Mar 27, 2015, 1:28 pm

If the third letter in the vehicle class you book is an M, you're getting a manual. If not - automatic.
Old Apr 1, 2015, 8:08 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by highlanderfil
If the third letter in the vehicle class you book is an M, you're getting a manual. If not - automatic.
I am aware of that, Sixt does have a box with Auto prefered, I just wanted to know if anyone had been there lately and what models they had seen. On the Candian website the only option we have CPMR with auto prefered, however other website such as on the UK website gives the options of a CPAR.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.