SIXT vs Hertz/National

Old Jan 2, 2024, 9:04 am
Original Poster

SIXT vs Hertz/National

I have done a lot of reading this Sixt forum, and a lot of you guys are seeming to have issues with double charges, and false damage claims. I have not had either of those issues with Hertz or National before. Should I just stick with Hertz/National? I have Plat status with Sixt from a status match but have never rented with them. Will be getting vehicles for 10 days in Hawaii this month. Thanks!
Old Jan 4, 2024, 9:40 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Sixt is a fine company and if rates are lower I wouldn't hesitate to use them. Especially if you're returning on airport the odds of false damage claims should be no greater than at Hertz or National. Local centers are more particular with returns in my experience. But that's true at Hertz just as it is with Sixt.
godawgs likes this.
Old Jan 5, 2024, 9:05 am
Original Poster

Thanks!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.