Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Sixt | Sixt Card
Reload this Page >

Sixt rookie question; what to expect during pick-up.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 16, 2022, 6:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL 3MM, US 972k (AA 0.0k), Marriott Lifetime Gold, Hertz G, Nurburgring in 8:29

I've been exclusive to Hertz for the past 24 years and spoiled by the pick-up experience; just walking up and either looking for my name on the board or just grabbing a car and leaving.

After getting *upgraded" to a Jeep Compass at Köln (some cars were just never intended for the autobahn), I'm planning to switch a lot of my european business to Sixt. I assume with the first rental they'll need to verify all my documents and licensing but for subsequent visits will I just be picking up my keys from the counter and going on my merry way or will it be the same verification process?
Old Jul 17, 2022, 11:40 am

Originally Posted by photojojo
…but for subsequent visits will I just be picking up my keys from the counter and going on my merry way (NO) or will it be the same verification process? (YES)
photojojo likes this.
Old Jul 19, 2022, 9:42 am

Programs: M&M FTL (*Silver), KLM/AF blue
Indeed you need to show your documents again every single time. I say this as a Sixt Gold always booking at the same station and with the same Sixt Profile...
Last time they even asked me if this was my first time on that station.
So much for a working CRM.
Auto Enthusiast and Ordpc like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.