Sixt US Fleet List

Old Apr 19, 2024, 3:29 pm

Upcoming rental MCO

Hello, I have an upcoming rental for a full size sedan at MCO this upcoming Monday. It says Toyota Camry or similar. Just curiousÖ what are some possible options I might get? Will I get an upgrade? I am under 25 until Jan 2025. What are the chances of getting a Dodge Charger? Thanks in advance!
Old Apr 20, 2024, 5:17 am

Programs: Aer Lingus, United, Virgin Atlantic, Qatar
What car class is the Chevy Tahoe?
Is it available in MCO or are the larger SUV's the X7?
Old Apr 29, 2024, 5:01 am

Originally Posted by energydj
What car class is the Chevy Tahoe?
Is it available in MCO or are the larger SUV's the X7?
it seems the bmw x7 has been removed from their list of cars, I have one booked for this year but can no longer check if the price drops due to no longer on there
Ordpc likes this.
Old May 12, 2024, 9:19 am

(BWI) BMW 3 Series or similar

Hey guys,

in roughly 5 months, I will be flying into BWI (Baltimore Washington International) and have rented a BMW 3 Series or similar form Sixth.

Has anyone had any experience doing so?

Do they provide a basic 320i or 330i/D? Xdrive? M340?

Iím also arriving on a Saturday evening (8pm). Is there less chances that Iíll receive a nice car ?

Thanks,
Mike
Old May 13, 2024, 10:14 pm

ATL rental

Rented at ATL in late April. I booked an X5 and was assigned one with 48k miles. I asked if they have an upgrade and was offered an X7 for a fee or a 5 series for no extra charge. They ended up finding a newer x5 for me, only 8k miles.

I did wonder if the 5 series would have been the new 2024 body style or the old version. I saw both when walking the lot.
Ordpc likes this.
Old May 22, 2024, 11:01 am

Originally Posted by mikesDD6
Hey guys,

in roughly 5 months, I will be flying into BWI (Baltimore Washington International) and have rented a BMW 3 Series or similar form Sixth.

Has anyone had any experience doing so?

Do they provide a basic 320i or 330i/D? Xdrive? M340?

Iím also arriving on a Saturday evening (8pm). Is there less chances that Iíll receive a nice car ?

Thanks,
Mike
I don't have specific experience with BWI, but from my experiences in other airports in the US (LAX, SFO, ORD, DEN to name a few) and based on the fact that BMW USA offers 330i as the most basic model and no diesels, you'll likely have the 330i.

I did get a few sDrives and a few xDrives (without me specifying AWD in the reservation) so for this option YMMV.
Ordpc likes this.
Old May 28, 2024, 3:52 am

Originally Posted by RoadRem
Hi,

I'm going to Denver soon and I'd like to know if anyone has already made a reservation at the airport agency (DEA)?

I have a 3-week reservation for a BMW X7 and would like to know what cars are available in this category if the vehicle is not available.
Update from my roadtrip ! Things didn't go as planned.
I had booked an X7 for 3 weeks but due to complications, I didn't get the vehicle I wanted.

They offered me an X5 at a good discount or a Cadillac Escalade at no charge.

I chose the X5 because the Cadillac Escalade was much too big. As for the vehicle, it was well optioned but lacked a few options (adaptives suspensions, adaptive cruise control, etc.). I covered more than 4000 miles and the comfort was really very good.

Sixt Denver has, to my great surprise, a very large fleet of vehicles. There was a BMW XM and a Bentley Bentayga!

However, you have to be careful: some vehicles aren't the latest generation. My X5 was brand new (less than 1000 miles), but I saw customers leaving with older X5s (from 2022, before facelift).

Overall, the Sixt Denver team was friendly despite the fact that I didn't get my X5.

Hope it helps !
Ordpc likes this.
Old May 29, 2024, 6:09 pm

Programs: AA Ck, Delta DM, Marriott ambassador , Hertz President, National EE, Hilton Diamond ,
Been renting for a few months at JFK. I booked the x7 and occasionally the x5. 95 percent of the X7s Iíve seen are 24s. There normally in that silver color , but a few black ones as well. The full size SUV ( Tahoes ) are pretty high mileage and limited to come by. Only once Iíve seen a Denali, Escalade or navigator. I prefer the x7 because of the smoother ride and more room.

Renting an X7 for the first time at MCO. Curious if they have a good amount of them, or Iíll wind up with something similar. What would be considered Similar? The X7 just popped up today. Had a Tahoe booked originally. Wasnít sure if it would be a Tahoe or something else. .
Ordpc likes this.
Old May 30, 2024, 11:58 am

BMW M-Models

Hello, last July I had a trip to San Francisco and rented a car from Sixt at SFO. Upon picking up my car, I saw a collection of new BMW G80/2 M3/4s, which I thought belonged to Sixt but were not listed on the website. Now, I have a trip to JFK New York in July and want to rent a BMW G80 M3, but I noticed they are not listed on the website. Does anyone know if Sixt has M3s at JFK? If so, how can I reserve one since they are not listed?
Thanks in advance!
Old Jul 1, 2024, 10:17 am

Sixt Hughes Centre Drive Vegas

Hi there,
I'm coming from UK and picking up in Vegas for a 2 week tour of Utah Big 5 Parks & Grand Canyon, family of 4.
I have just got a good deal on an X5 or equivalent at Sixt. Also available even cheaper is a GMC Acadia or equivalent 7 seater Full Size SUV. Knowing many cars from SIXT are BMW can anyone give an idea of what 7 seater it could be as I cannot imagine they would offer an X7 for less than an X5.
Will be doing 2500+ miles so would want to get best possible vehicle for the money.
Many thanks
Paul
Old Jul 5, 2024, 2:55 pm

Originally Posted by SpursDad
Hi there,
I'm coming from UK and picking up in Vegas for a 2 week tour of Utah Big 5 Parks & Grand Canyon, family of 4.
I have just got a good deal on an X5 or equivalent at Sixt. Also available even cheaper is a GMC Acadia or equivalent 7 seater Full Size SUV. Knowing many cars from SIXT are BMW can anyone give an idea of what 7 seater it could be as I cannot imagine they would offer an X7 for less than an X5.
Will be doing 2500+ miles so would want to get best possible vehicle for the money.
Many thanks
Paul
Hello,
They have so many X5's available that if you book an X5, you'll get an X5. In my experience, even though they say "X5 or similar," they rarely assign something similar when it comes to BMW because they have so many! If you want a 7 row SUV, you'll have to book it in advance to get a good rate or chat with them when you go to pick-up and see what they can do!
Old Jul 5, 2024, 3:14 pm

All, I snapped a couple of photos of the sixth area in SFO a couple weeks ago (mid-June). Looks like they've got X7's, updated X5's, i7's, new and old body style 530i xDrives but the i5's are still hard to impossible to come by in SFO. Sorry for bad quality photos, I'll take some better ones the next time.

Old Jul 5, 2024, 3:17 pm

i5 Models

Has anyone rented an i5 with Sixt yet? If so, which i5 was it (2-wheel drive or xDrive)? Let me know. Thanks.
Old Jul 7, 2024, 7:14 am

Pasadena downtown experience

Reserved an intermediate SUV for a 24 day one-way rental.

When I arrived I noticed they had 1 GMC Acadia on the lot and a mix of various BMW sedans and SUVs only. I got ďupgradedĒ (side-graded?) to a luxury small SUV, a silver BMW X1 28xDrive with 1300 miles. I could upgrade to the GMC for an extra fee when I told the attendant the X1 might be too small for me. Didnít ask about a X3. He let me check out both vehicles and I decided the X1 would likely fit my needs, it wasnít as small as I expected. It has a good size trunk but rear passenger space was cramped which was no issue for me.

Old Jul 9, 2024, 10:04 am

8 Series convertible (or similar)

Hi,

I'm looking at hiring a convertible at Sixt MIA in a few months' time.

One option is shown as a BMW 8 Series convertible (or similar). Any ideas what the "or similar" could be, or will I more-or-less be guaranteed the 8 Series?

Thanks!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.