Sixt US Fleet List

Old Aug 13, 2023, 8:45 am

Originally Posted by joe2
The app shows me a Mercedes c class for 50 bucks more every day.. no ty
Yeah, the "pick your car" thing seems like a gimmick to try to get you to upgrade. I booked a 7+ passenger SUV for a reason and besides one no cost option for a Toyota Highlander, all the other options were paid upgrades to 5 pax SUVs. As a party of 6, couldn't upgrade even if I wanted to.
Auto Enthusiast and Ordpc like this.
Old Aug 17, 2023, 2:22 am

Does anyone knows what is the excess for XCAR (BMW 5-series to be specific). Thank you.
Old Aug 23, 2023, 8:20 am

Originally Posted by andrew84
I've got a reservation for a BMW 4 Series Coupe (LSAR) at Orlando Airport in June this year, but notice there's no mention of this category above - has anyone had experience of renting an LSAR and which vehicles are part of the fleet (apart from the BMW)? Thanks
What car had available (LSAR)? Was there only BMW 4 series? Or were there other coupes? Do you know if CHallenger was available?
Old Aug 23, 2023, 1:55 pm

Does anyone happen to know what is being offered for LFAR from San Francisco Fisherman’s Wharf? Assuming BMW X3 but think when I initially booked there was possibility of an Audi or Volvo.
Old Sep 7, 2023, 9:54 am

Sixt IAH

Hey folks, I have an upcoming rental with Sixt in Houston (IAH). I booked an XFAR because the prices dropped. Anyone know what kind of vehicles are available with XFAR? I have platinum status with Sixt (Nation & Hertz status match) so I am hoping they'll upgrade me to something ridiculously nice. Thanks in advance for any help here.
Old Sep 17, 2023, 7:42 am

Programs: LH MM SEN & many others+++
Originally Posted by DENQR
MCO is usually pretty generous- I had a X5 reserved and ending up getting a Tahoe, never seen an Escalade at MCO unfortunately

I have an IFAR I’m picking up this Sunday- we will see what I can get
DENQR If I'm not mistaken, Escalade is on WFAR.
Would you mind sharing what you received?

I've noticed many people asking, but no one seems to return to share their results.
I have a WFAR in SFO, mid OCT. They only deliver from the airport, and by the time of my pickup, I'll already have been in the city for a week. Unfortunately, they don't have that option in the CC.
Rest assured, I'll make sure to come back and share my experience with you all.
Ordpc and NBNY424 like this.
Old Sep 18, 2023, 6:17 am

Have a booking in mid December for 27 days from LAX. Got a good deal on an XFAR, BMW X5 or similar (need room for 4 suitcases but dont want a massive SUV).

Ideally would like something with AWD e.g. BMW X Drive or Audi Quattro as will be driving in places where there could be some ice in winter. Is there any way to request this on the reservation?

Also have been status matched to Platinum status, haven't rented with Sixt for a while but with Platinum is there an option to choose another car on the lot if not happy with what is offered? I rented with Sixt LAX about 5 years ago and got a new X3, problem is when i got home i then bought one

Cheers!
Old Sep 19, 2023, 4:41 pm

Originally Posted by bergsey
…Got a good deal on an XFAR, BMW X5 or similar (need room for 4 suitcases but dont want a massive SUV).

Cheers!
Why not?! Name a better place to spoil yourself than California! If not there, then where? London? Tokio? Istanbul…
California’s the land of exaggeration and bling bling. Treat yourself Take a big one!
bmwlad24 likes this.
Old Sep 21, 2023, 2:48 pm

Hello guys,
I just booked for next month XFAR group I saw some people here just booked. I take and return from LA. Did someone saw which vehicles have to choose? (My dream it’s to take the Range Rover)
Old Sep 23, 2023, 1:28 pm

XDAN @ LAX

I just booked an M3 Competition at LAX. I could have sworn it said guaranteed model, but I now see it says "or similar" and is an XDAN class car. What else sits in this class at LAX?
Old Sep 24, 2023, 5:01 am

Programs: Aer Club Silver | BAEC Bronze | ALL Silver | Sixt Platinum
Originally Posted by RJS5689
I just booked an M3 Competition at LAX. I could have sworn it said guaranteed model, but I now see it says "or similar" and is an XDAN class car. What else sits in this class at LAX?
When I do a dummy booking on the app it shows 'Guaranteed Model'. I don't think they'll have anything similar to the M3 to he honest.

Thanks!
Old Sep 24, 2023, 6:29 am

Originally Posted by Dog250
When I do a dummy booking on the app it shows 'Guaranteed Model'. I don't think they'll have anything similar to the M3 to he honest.

Thanks!
Yea, it must be a glitch after booking. I called Sixt and they said it's a guaranteed model.
Old Oct 7, 2023, 12:27 pm

JFK LCAR

Hi,

Renting a 3 series or similar with Sixt at JFK from 1st to 6th December 2023.

Has anybody had recent experience with them?

Driving to ontario and niagara falls so if you recommend to X cars let me know.
Old Oct 15, 2023, 1:54 am

Originally Posted by st8dm
DENQR If I'm not mistaken, Escalade is on WFAR.
Would you mind sharing what you received?

I've noticed many people asking, but no one seems to return to share their results.
I have a WFAR in SFO, mid OCT. They only deliver from the airport, and by the time of my pickup, I'll already have been in the city for a week. Unfortunately, they don't have that option in the CC.
Rest assured, I'll make sure to come back and share my experience with you all.

America!

X7 it is
3d for $212
(I ended up paying more, but for different reasons e.g. toll, full insurance, changing dates etc.)
Old Nov 8, 2023, 12:36 pm
Used to be guidogh

Programs: FB Ultimate, Hertz Platinum, Star Aliiance Gold
Hello boys and girls!
Just booked a Standard Elite (GMC Acadia or Similar) at LAX. Does anyone know under what category that car falls? Don't see it anywhere in the wiki.
And anybody on recent experience being Sixt Diamond?
Many thanks for your thoughts!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.