Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Sixt | Sixt Card
Reload this Page >

Can I modify a reservation made on Sixt.com?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2020, 12:06 pm
Original Poster

Hey all,

I'm new to the forums but I've been lurking around for a few months now. I prepared many trips based on opinions I read here.

I'm planning a 2 days rental with SIXT at Brussels in march and it's my first experience with them. I booked a car but I have noticed that I have swapped the pick-up and drop-off location (different airports)
Can I only swap these values without paying another 150 EUR?

Thanks!
Sergey
Old Feb 11, 2020, 8:46 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Possibly, but probably not since car inventory is likely to be different at the different locations. Is the EUR 150 a change fee, a difference in rental cost, or something else? Did you buy a pre-pay or pay on return rate? The answers matter.

To keep it simple, if you are changing the direction of travel, I strongly suspect you'll get different prices from what you booked. But changing online is possible.

Welcome to FT!
Old Feb 11, 2020, 10:27 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by LondonElite
Possibly, but probably not since car inventory is likely to be different at the different locations. Is the EUR 150 a change fee, a difference in rental cost, or something else? Did you buy a pre-pay or pay on return rate? The answers matter.

To keep it simple, if you are changing the direction of travel, I strongly suspect you'll get different prices from what you booked. But changing online is possible.

Welcome to FT!
Thank you!

UER 150 is the full price of the rental because I am unable to change it. I bought a pre-pay.
If I try to change it online it requires me to pay the full price
Old Feb 11, 2020, 10:48 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
I think you are stuck. No way to reverse this without penalty.
Auto Enthusiast likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.