Sixt Range Rover XZAN

Old Jan 7, 2020, 3:06 pm
Original Poster

Sixt Range Rover XZAN

Hey guys, vacation is now underway to be planned and this years hertz rates on decent cars (US SUV V8) are pretty steep for the period we are looking at (4 weeks in July). So I checked my home country’s favorite Sixt and e viola they came up with a good rate for a Range Rover (no Sport, the classic one). Do you guys ever rented one of those ? Ěˋm curious, is this car an 8 cyl. type that Sixt is renting or the “downsized” V6 version and what trim might be expected (basic or at least HSE) ? I know that this forum has a very reputable collective knowledge, so anyone any help ? Thank you in advance, guys...oh I almost forgot, MCO is the place that we will be renting at. Cheers
Old Jan 8, 2020, 8:13 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Sixt Platinum, HHons Diamond
Originally Posted by cpta320cib
Hey guys, vacation is now underway to be planned and this years hertz rates on decent cars (US SUV V8) are pretty steep for the period we are looking at (4 weeks in July). So I checked my home country’s favorite Sixt and e viola they came up with a good rate for a Range Rover (no Sport, the classic one). Do you guys ever rented one of those ? Ěˋm curious, is this car an 8 cyl. type that Sixt is renting or the “downsized” V6 version and what trim might be expected (basic or at least HSE) ? I know that this forum has a very reputable collective knowledge, so anyone any help ? Thank you in advance, guys...oh I almost forgot, MCO is the place that we will be renting at. Cheers
I'd give them a call and ask them. It is a guaranteed model so at least you know exactly what vehicle you are getting hence they may be able to give you an idea of spec and Engine size. Sixt luxury vehicles tend to have high specification normally, so I think a base model would be unlikely.
Old Jan 30, 2020, 6:27 am
Original Poster

Totally agree, if anyone knew what to expect, than Sixt MCO should and I did call them but somehow the lines were extremely busy and I alway ended up in a sort of centralized booking callcenter and ... they did not know ;-)

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.