AA miles from Sixt rental

Old Jan 17, 19, 10:21 am
Original Poster

AA miles from Sixt rental

Has anyone had success getting AA miles posted for a Sixt rental? I provided my AA number at rental and a month later it still hasn't credited. I reached out to them and they told me to reach out to AA...but AA's website, of course, directs you to Sixt for missing mileage and I've always had to go through the car rental company to get miles posted. Anyone have a successful avenue they can point me to?
Old Jan 19, 19, 9:50 pm
formerly known as daveland

Programs: DL Gold, Alaska MVP, AA LT Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Honors Gold
Iíve entered my AA number on at least three rentals Iíve never been credited for. I tried chasing the first one. Later just gave up.
Old Jan 31, 19, 6:21 pm
Original Poster

That's what I thought!
Old Mar 2, 19, 9:40 am
Original Poster

Amazing...I sent an email to AAdvantage and they added the Sixt miles! I expected my email would go to space and I'd never hear about it again so I was pleasantly surprised to hear back and get my miles credited. AA has been stepping it up for me lately and I'm impressed!
Old May 15, 19, 5:55 am

I have miles credited to my AAdvantage account up until Feb. 2019. After that, 3 rentals did not post. I am in contact with Sixt who says everything in their system shows that the rental was properly linked with the AAdvantage number.