Sixt Orlando Airport

Old Sep 23, 18, 4:43 am
Original Poster

Sixt Orlando Airport

Hey there,
we booked a XFAR car (MB GLS,Cadillac Escalade) as a Platinum Card member for October but 1 week after booking the App showed a MB GLE or Volvo XC90 so I looked it up and it seems like they have a new booking group called XFAZ which includes the MB GLS and the Cadillac. So I called Sixt and they upgraded me to the new XFAZ booking group. Did that happen to anybody before? And has somebody here experience with renting a MB GLS or a Cadillac Escalade from the Orlando Airport Station?

Many Thanks
Old Sep 24, 18, 11:44 am

Programs: SAS EBS, IHG Spire Elite, Hertz Five Star and Sixt Gold
Originally Posted by cstrompen View Post
Hey there,
we booked a XFAR car (MB GLS,Cadillac Escalade) as a Platinum Card member for October but 1 week after booking the App showed a MB GLE or Volvo XC90 so I looked it up and it seems like they have a new booking group called XFAZ which includes the MB GLS and the Cadillac. So I called Sixt and they upgraded me to the new XFAZ booking group. Did that happen to anybody before? And has somebody here experience with renting a MB GLS or a Cadillac Escalade from the Orlando Airport Station?

Many Thanks
I just noticed this as well, searched the forum and this was the only thread mentioning it so it must be something new. I have a XFAR reservation which i made a while back with hopes on getting a MB GLS, so when I saw this I was really disappointed (I know I'm not guaranteed a GLS but one can always hope). I will call Sixt as well, hopefully they can help me like they did you.
I don't have any experience renting from Orlando, so sorry for just rambling a bit :P
Old Sep 24, 18, 12:04 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by xZ4sdDMlSu4aiq63 View Post
I just noticed this as well, searched the forum and this was the only thread mentioning it so it must be something new. I have a XFAR reservation which i made a while back with hopes on getting a MB GLS, so when I saw this I was really disappointed (I know I'm not guaranteed a GLS but one can always hope). I will call Sixt as well, hopefully they can help me like they did you.
I don't have any experience renting from Orlando, so sorry for just rambling a bit :P
Thanks for the reply
Old Oct 19, 18, 12:17 pm
Ambassador: LAN LANPASS

Programs: BAEC Gold, Avianca Lifemiles Diamond
Just a data point. I booked whatever category the MB CLA is in last October and when I got there it was a Volvo. Nothing against Volvos but specifically wanted to try a CLA. Anyway, they noted my disappointment and gave me a C class. Wasn't what I booked but a free upgrade was welcome and it was a nice car. So if you have booked something and it's not available when you get there, my experience is they are friendly and accommodating

Search this Thread