Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Sixt | Sixt Card
Reload this Page >

Rebooking at Lower Rate after using "Pay Now" rate

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2017, 11:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: TK Elite+, DL Plat, Bonvoy Gold, IHG Spire, IC Ambassador, Hilton Gold

Hey guys,
I booked a few weeks ago with "pay now" and now I see the price has dropped substantially. Will SIXT let me rebook at the lower rate?
Old Dec 17, 2017, 11:27 am
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by dtphonehome
Hey guys,
I booked a few weeks ago with "pay now" and now I see the price has dropped substantially. Will SIXT let me rebook at the lower rate?
Technically according to Sixt's terms and conditions, you cannot. This is why we never recommend prepaying unless you can cancel without any associated fees (unless the pickup date is only a day or two away). Rates often drop eventually. You can always call them and try though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.