Sixt Germany Not Confirming?

Old Jun 17, 2014, 8:09 pm
Original Poster

Sixt Germany Not Confirming?

I was excited to book a BMW 6er out of Frankfurt for a week in Oktober, but just received a message stating it could not be confirmed with no further details. Any idea what this means?
Old Jun 18, 2014, 4:34 am
Company Representative, Sixt Customer Service

Hi dmurray1414,

When a booking is placed on request, if we are not able to provide the vehicle you will receive an email stating that we are unable to confirm the booking for the requested dates and times.

If you would like any further information, please send me a direct message with the booking request number, and I will be happy to look into this for you.

Many thanks,

Gary Caudwell.

Originally Posted by dmurray1414
I was excited to book a BMW 6er out of Frankfurt for a week in Oktober, but just received a message stating it could not be confirmed with no further details. Any idea what this means?
Old Jun 18, 2014, 6:57 am

Programs: Sixt Platinum, Europcar Privilege Executive
Originally Posted by dmurray1414
It might be that they are rolling off most of the 6er already before October? Not sure though, that's why it might be that they are not able to confirm that yet.

Just guessin' tho.

- o

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.