Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Sixt | Sixt Card
Reload this Page >

SIXT car rental at Orlando MCO [merged]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SIXT car rental at Orlando MCO [merged]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2022, 2:03 pm

Originally Posted by NBNY424
i can tell you that at EWR, MIA and in Orlando last month that is just not the case unfortunately in my experience.
Yea, it has never given me the option at MIA or MCO. Both have been one miserable experiece after the other. The employees I've encountered have been like used car salesmen - pushing you upgrades and false promises in their cheap suits.

I've had decent experiences with Sixt in smaller cities and in Europe, but Florida sucks. Then again, I don't know a car rental company here that doesn't.
Old Mar 23, 2022, 7:32 pm

What is currently available in Orlando in XFAR or LFAR?

BMW? Audi? MB? Or any kind of US cars?

Thanks!
Old Apr 4, 2022, 7:45 am

Programs: Aeroplan 50K/Star Alliance Gold, Accor Gold, base level Marriott/Hyatt/Hilton
Originally Posted by Tomda
What is currently available in Orlando in XFAR or LFAR?

BMW? Audi? MB? Or any kind of US cars?

Thanks!
Offered the choice between an X5, Cadillac XT6 or Infiniti QX80. Apparently they also have Volvo XC90s a lot of the time. Edit - this is for XFAR.
Ordpc likes this.
Old Jul 18, 2022, 9:33 am

For unknown reasons, I was upgraded to Sixt Diamond tier recently. I've only rented a few times in the past few years so this was surprising.

I've already vouched not to use Sixt at MCO again, but out of curiousity, would the diamond ststus give me any benefit there? There is only one counter, right? And I imagine there is no counter bypass with this tier?

I suppose the biggest benefit for me will be tier matching with another rental company, at least for US rentals. I Europe there might be actual benefits at major airports, apparently there are "diamond lounges" in Germany.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.