Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Sixt | Sixt Card
Reload this Page >

SIXT: Don't Expect To Get Your Partner Points

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SIXT: Don't Expect To Get Your Partner Points

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2011, 10:51 am
Company Representative - Sixt

Programs: www.sixtblog.co.uk; http://www.facebook.com/sixtrentacaruk
Originally Posted by tgv2
Don't worry Hyatt has the same problems But I hope my Sixt point will be credited soon but i suspect that Flying Blue has some problems dealing with non airlines partners points
Dakota's thread has highlighted genuine disappointment in the speed allocating and receiving points, something which prior we were not aware of.

We do listen to what you guys are saying in this Forum and we are working on solutions together with our Partners.

I will keep you updated.
Old May 20, 2011, 5:33 pm

Programs: FB Club 2000, M&M Hon
Originally Posted by Gary Coughlan
Dakota's thread has highlighted genuine disappointment in the speed allocating and receiving points, something which prior we were not aware of.

We do listen to what you guys are saying in this Forum and we are working on solutions together with our Partners.

I will keep you updated.
Thanks Gary, my miles posted within 4 weeks which I find reasonable. And thanks for looking after the Sixt customers^
Old Oct 3, 2011, 8:13 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Location: UK - the nearest airport is named after a motorway !
much as I dislike bringing this thread back to the top ...

[because I think that sixt and Gary and his team do a good job]

the posting of partner points, certainly to Hyatt, stinks.

Gary, I still have four rentals with outstanding Hyatt points from Mar-May, which you've been investigating since May... and now you're not returning my emails.

I've had seven Hertz rentals over the summer, because I can't be bothered with the non-posting...

Old Oct 23, 2011, 1:52 pm

Programs: plenty
maybe the problem is with Hyatt?

I have always received the sixt miles posted to miles and more within less than 2 weeks of the rental
Old Nov 3, 2011, 3:15 pm

Programs: Clubcarlson Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire AMB etc.
Unfortunately I too have bad experience with this issue and concur with the OP. I had a rental made in September in Tel Aviv which I credited to my US Airways account. No sign of the miles and the CS are saying that the miles will post sometime and not to worry... I contacted them again in hopes it will come before the end of the Grand Slam promotion. Next time it will be Budget
Old Dec 3, 2011, 11:41 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
Unfortunately I can only confirm what OP and others were writing here. I rented a car in July and was supposed to get 5,000 HHonors pts for first rental. I contacted CS numerous times and the only response from them was that my HHonors number was properly passed to Hilton for pts crediting which has never happened... I got tired with this, so in November (after 4 months waiting) I took this case in my hands and wrote to Hilton regarding that. They credited 5,000 with no questions or copy of reservation required.

For comparison, I recently rented a car with Avis and HHonors pts were credited within few days... Sixt simply fail in this field.
Old Dec 5, 2011, 2:08 am

Originally Posted by shock78
Unfortunately I too have bad experience with this issue and concur with the OP. I had a rental made in September in Tel Aviv which I credited to my US Airways account. No sign of the miles and the CS are saying that the miles will post sometime and not to worry... I contacted them again in hopes it will come before the end of the Grand Slam promotion. Next time it will be Budget
Hi
I am sorry to hear about your problem. Please could you e-mail me your reservation or rental agreement number plus your US Airways membership number and I will be happy to look into this for you.

[email protected]

Thanks
Sabine
Old Dec 5, 2011, 2:09 am

Originally Posted by stiwi
Unfortunately I can only confirm what OP and others were writing here. I rented a car in July and was supposed to get 5,000 HHonors pts for first rental. I contacted CS numerous times and the only response from them was that my HHonors number was properly passed to Hilton for pts crediting which has never happened... I got tired with this, so in November (after 4 months waiting) I took this case in my hands and wrote to Hilton regarding that. They credited 5,000 with no questions or copy of reservation required.

For comparison, I recently rented a car with Avis and HHonors pts were credited within few days... Sixt simply fail in this field.

Hi
Please could you e-mail me your reservation or rental agreement number plus your Hilton Honors number to [email protected] and I will be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks
Sabine
Old Feb 20, 2018, 1:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Any new solutions to an old problem ??
I have rented from Sixt numerous times, usually providing my SPG number, after the SPG/Marriott merger announcement my MR number. Every time the RA confirmed the number was in there.
Not once did I receive the points!
Any suggestion what to do about that?
Appreciate any feedback.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.