Reload this Page >

Laundry in Singapore

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Laundry in Singapore

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2016, 9:07 am

I just used Easy Wash near Lavender MRT as my washer is broken - awaiting replacement. Plenty of machines that auto dose the detergant and empty on a Thurs night. You need $2,5 or $10 notes to exchange for tokens. A large wash is around $10 and 25mins drying is $5. Plenty of good food either right near by or back near Lavender MRT
Old Nov 30, 2016, 12:40 am

Been using honestbee laundry with a bunch of friends since they started offering home pick up and delivery. Really convenient given that their 1 hour pick up and delivery windows mean I don't have to wait around the house for hours (you might as well be doing it yourself then). Would recommend this service to whoever needs dry cleaning done on a weekly basis.

They're running a promo for jackets and dresses at 6.90 which I think is the cheapest I've seen. If anyone knows of a better deal do share here
Old Jan 14, 2017, 2:09 am

Programs: Kettle Class
I'll add my Google Maps find to this list: Laundry Affairs on Bencoolen St (across from Rochor MRT) inside the Burlington Square shopping center.

A bit pricier than others mentioned upthread, at 38SGD for 4kg of laundry, but 24h service. Free delivery to local hotels.
Old Jan 26, 2019, 9:31 pm

I highly recommend using Piing (I have no association with them). I think they're a startup and operate through an app; but what's incredible is that they have one-day turnaround with pickup/delivery ($3 fee or something like that) AND it's $5/kg. It's a minimum order of 5kg, which is still cheaper than anything else I could find online. They also seem to have unscented detergent. You can get a $10 promo code online or there's a refer a friend promotion that's $15. I ended up paying 17 SGD for a weeks worth of laundry which imo is a pretty good deal and was very convenient.
rjh likes this.
Old Jan 27, 2019, 6:37 am

Originally Posted by yerffej201
I highly recommend using Piing (I have no association with them). I think they're a startup and operate through an app; but what's incredible is that they have one-day turnaround with pickup/delivery ($3 fee or something like that) AND it's $5/kg. It's a minimum order of 5kg, which is still cheaper than anything else I could find online. They also seem to have unscented detergent. You can get a $10 promo code online or there's a refer a friend promotion that's $15. I ended up paying 17 SGD for a weeks worth of laundry which imo is a pretty good deal and was very convenient.
I downloaded the app, but never got round to using it. From people who have used it they also say it's incredibly cheap and reliable.
Old Jan 27, 2019, 6:07 pm

Originally Posted by SQTraveller
I downloaded the app, but never got round to using it. From people who have used it they also say it's incredibly cheap and reliable.
Yes! I'm not sure why they don't promote it more. Other competing apps cost more and one required a three day turnaround.
Old Apr 26, 2019, 1:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
We tried Piing - it was not a very good experience. They have very few available slots, usually after 8 pm. The drivers were late both picking up and delivering, took 4 phone calls until he found the JW Marriott (duh!) They blatantly overcharged, after I complained they credited my account, but I can only hope that they'll be still around when I'm next time in S'pore so that I can actually use the credit.

The prices would be otherwise good, ca. 40% of what the hotel laundry was - but the hotel's service is just so much more convenient (and one pays for that convenience, obviously)
Old Apr 29, 2019, 2:51 am

Originally Posted by WilcoRoger
We tried Piing - it was not a very good experience. They have very few available slots, usually after 8 pm. The drivers were late both picking up and delivering, took 4 phone calls until he found the JW Marriott (duh!) They blatantly overcharged, after I complained they credited my account, but I can only hope that they'll be still around when I'm next time in S'pore so that I can actually use the credit.

The prices would be otherwise good, ca. 40% of what the hotel laundry was - but the hotel's service is just so much more convenient (and one pays for that convenience, obviously)
Not sure what amount of laundry you're doing, but the hotel for me (Grand Hyatt) would have charged $150+. Ping ended up being 15% or less of what it would have cost.
Old May 2, 2019, 9:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
24hrs service: Shirt S$7,9 nett vs S$15++ at the JW
Old Feb 15, 2023, 11:52 pm

Programs: Honors Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, Accor Gold, OW Emerald, SIXT Diamond
Originally Posted by Aus_Mal
It's in the public area at the basement.
http://www.changiairport.com/shoppin...ematic-laundry
can't seem to find this place on Changi website anymore.

will be at Conrad and Crown Plaza Changi , 1 night each. Trying to find a place that offers laundry within a few hours or DIY. So far what I've found (PrestoLaundry) seem to need 48h and charge per piece
Old Feb 17, 2023, 7:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
Originally Posted by wantan
can't seem to find this place on Changi website anymore.

will be at Conrad and Crown Plaza Changi , 1 night each. Trying to find a place that offers laundry within a few hours or DIY. So far what I've found (PrestoLaundry) seem to need 48h and charge per piece
This is the other laundry thread:
recommendation for sending out lanudry?
My post in that thread includes the place I use for laundry when staying at the Conrad.
Cryofern likes this.
Old Apr 9, 2023, 10:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
For anyone looking for a good wash and fold delivery service by the kg, I just used and can highly recommend Tumble https://www.tumble.sg/

They seem to be somewhat new, but replied to a question within a few minutes on WhatsApp. Book the service via website or app, and they happily picked up and dropped off with the hotel concierge (@ Conrad).

Turnaround time in about 24h as promised (basically same delivery window the next day. We left our stuff with the concierge around 530p. Pickup about 8p (you can track everything via app), and clothes were back in our room by 830p the next day. Combo of hotel reception + Tumble service made everything very easy. 50 SGD per sack up to 18kg.

Also this was all on the weekend - Saturday into Sunday. So even more pleased they could do the quick turnaround when most other places were closed or requiring an extra day or two.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.