Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Singapore
Reload this Page >

Hotel with Best Club Level???

Old Jul 9, 2005, 6:42 pm
Original Poster

Which hotel has the best club level taking into consideration food quality and variety, atomosphere, number of presentations during the day?
Thanks for any opinions!
Old Jul 9, 2005, 6:54 pm

Location: AA Lifetime PLT , BA Silver , BD RIP , HH Gold, SPG / Marriott PLT , EF Subscriber
Originally Posted by glsebs
Which hotel has the best club level taking into consideration food quality and variety, atomosphere, number of presentations during the day?
Thanks for any opinions!
Ritz-Carlton in Singapore
Old Jul 11, 2005, 7:11 am

Programs: PPS Club
well well from the horses mouth......just for info, my friends who are working at the Ritz Singapore are saying that the best there is for Club Level is the Pan Pacific. if staff of Ritz says so, what else is there to say!!

Originally Posted by KentownFlorida
Old Jul 17, 2005, 7:34 pm

Location: exUA1K, UA MM, lifetime UA1P, AA MM, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Wow. And I thought that the Conrad's club was great!
Old Jul 20, 2005, 7:46 pm

Programs: Hyatt GP,HHonors,Priority Club,NW Worldperks,SQ,CX
Originally Posted by glsebs
Thanks for any opinions!
I think the Shangri-la's Valley Wing is nice and classic, with free flow champagne and hot plated breakfast. I prefer the Hyatt's club lounge. Its modern and very zen-like. The breakfast spread is modest but thoughtfully selected for a great start! Try the yummylicious selection of fresh berries!
Old Jul 29, 2005, 2:30 am

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by lowwol
well well from the horses mouth......just for info, my friends who are working at the Ritz Singapore are saying that the best there is for Club Level is the Pan Pacific. if staff of Ritz says so, what else is there to say!!
I would say Ritz and Conrad. I didn't like the offerings at the Hyatt too much (marginal) ... and cool design doesn't feed me . While the Pan Pacific might have (I don't know) a great lounge & offerings, I think the hotel itself is not that great. It is in urgent need of a makeover and the rooms are a bit on the run-down side. Just an opinion though.

Cheers ...
Old Aug 5, 2005, 10:05 am

Originally Posted by KentownFlorida
Have you heard about the new Ritz-Carlton in Jakarta, they have the biggest and best club from all the Ritz property
Old Aug 8, 2005, 2:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: HH Gold, BA Silver, Accor Silver
The Pan Pac is excellent. I think one of the best points has to be the fact that there are very few rooms on the Pacific floor and if you're not up there, you're not getting into the lounge! By the third morning, chef knew my order for eggs and in the evening the alcohol was freely flowing (which says something for expensive singapore!)

This gives it a very exclusive feel, as opposed to somewhere like the Grand Hyatt in HK where the club was overrun much of the time.
Old Sep 17, 2005, 12:00 pm

Programs: UA:1K MM, AF:FB-Platinum; QR: PC Platinum, FI: Saga Gold
Valley Wing, Shangr-La.
Old Nov 22, 2005, 1:28 pm

Programs: FD silver, PC plat. royal ambassador, SPG gold, HH gold, MR silver
I prefer the lounge at the Oriental, excelent service, nice food, plenty drinks and a great view

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.