Community
Wiki Posts
Search

24-hour hotel rate?

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2005, 6:19 am
Original Poster

24-hour hotel rate?

Does anyone know of a hotel in Singapore that offers a 24-hour rate (e.g., check in at 6am, depart at midnight)?
Old May 23, 2005, 11:20 am

Programs: Star going on Oneworld
You'd have to go with a hotel that charges you by the hour or cheap day rates then...

Try http://www.hotel81.com.sg/
Old May 24, 2005, 8:09 am

given that many (but not all!) of Hotel 81 chain's hotels are near/at the red-light district, i always recommend my female visitors to stay at New 7th Storey Hotel if budget is a concern It is very near to a MRT station and is easy to travel to and fro town and the airport

http://www.nsshotel.com
Old May 31, 2005, 7:47 am

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by wideman
Does anyone know of a hotel in Singapore that offers a 24-hour rate (e.g., check in at 6am, depart at midnight)?
As mentioned above, Hotel81 offers the most places for budget travellers but some of its locations and the surroundings (not dangerous or dirty though) can be a bit ... let's say "surprising" . If you don't want to get stuck in the red-light area than you should avoid the hotels in and close by Geylang. IIRC, I heard from friends that there is one fairly new Hotel81 in Chinatown which they found quite a good value for money.

Cheers...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.