Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Singapore
Reload this Page >

recommendation for sending out lanudry?

Old Nov 13, 2022, 5:46 pm
Original Poster

I usually find a service to pick up at the hotel, do a wash-and-fold, and return it the same day or next day. Almost everything I see in SG takes 5+ days to get it returned.

Is there a reliable service/app with quick turnaround?

Thanks
Old Nov 13, 2022, 6:38 pm

Programs: Nothing anymore after 20 years
Originally Posted by saaveraward
Is there a reliable service/app with quick turnaround?
The first (and last time) I checked (in 2015) it was $10 for a piece of underwear and $50-$100 for a jacket, plus delivery fees - they had a shop at Ngee Ang City. I immediately lost my interest and never bothered to check again.
roberto99 likes this.
Old Nov 13, 2022, 7:46 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by invisible
The first (and last time) I checked (in 2015) it was $10 for a piece of underwear and $50-$100 for a jacket, plus delivery fees - they had a shop at Ngee Ang City. I immediately lost my interest and never bothered to check again.
looking for a wash and fold by the kg. Not drycleaning. Thanks
Old Nov 14, 2022, 12:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
Prior to covid, staying at the Conrad and area hotels I would just bring my stuff down to TLaundry and pick up next day:
https://goo.gl/maps/MFUYkcehifbmkNZN9
While they say allow 5 days, they do provide next day service for a fee (not exorbitant) if you drop off by 10am.

A pickup/delivery service I haven't used (has an app for tracking):
https://piing.com.sg

Edited to add: The last time I used TLaundry was FEB2020. The website says they are still open and it seems that they have some recent reviews on the reviews websites, so I think they are still a good option for that area.
saaveraward likes this.

Last edited by jerry a. laska; Nov 14, 2022 at 7:40 pm
Old Dec 22, 2022, 9:13 pm
Original Poster

Bumping this if anyone has a suggestion for pickup/dropoff with turn around in 24 hours.

piings technology is so broken I can't place an order.
Old Apr 9, 2023, 10:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by saaveraward
Bumping this if anyone has a suggestion for pickup/dropoff with turn around in 24 hours.

piings technology is so broken I can't place an order.
I also found Piings app broken, and TLaundry required dropoff. Used Tumble instead and was very pleased. See my post in this thread: Laundry in Singapore

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.