Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Singapore
Reload this Page >

Rules / Procedures for VTL passengers in Singapore

Rules / Procedures for VTL passengers in Singapore

Old Apr 2, 2022, 11:13 am
formerly known as Tad's Broiled Steaks
Shangri-La Contributor Badge

Has anyone successfully used the Antigen test to enter Singapore?

I'm looking to fly from Bali, and completely forgot about pre-departure testing. DPS has antigen/PCR testing on-site, so I could do the antigen with enough time.

Cheers,
BmB
Old Apr 2, 2022, 3:30 pm
HB7

Programs: BA Exec Club, SIA KrisFlyer, Qantas FF, Emirates Skywards
Mods - maybe it is best to change this thread to Rule/Procedures for VTF?
Old Apr 2, 2022, 6:44 pm

Originally Posted by BuildingMyBento
Has anyone successfully used the Antigen test to enter Singapore?
Yes! I've used the antigen test to enter Singapore a couple of times this year.
Old Apr 22, 2022, 10:54 am

Programs: UA MP Platinum
Originally Posted by saaveraward
Well, I submitted an appeal.

How do I fix this with submitting the health record 3 days before arrival because aren't I submitting the same rejected document?
I'm facing the same problem, and I have 16 days to sort it out, as the FAQ asks to "approach the certificate issuer" to change the name. The FAQ does mention that we can visit a "manual immigration counter" on arrival. Would that be good enough?
i.e. Show gov't-issued health card (with photo) matching vaccination certificate? (Health card & vax cert includes middle name, but not listed on passport.)
Old Apr 22, 2022, 6:20 pm

Originally Posted by bt_yyz
I'm facing the same problem, and I have 16 days to sort it out, as the FAQ asks to "approach the certificate issuer" to change the name. The FAQ does mention that we can visit a "manual immigration counter" on arrival. Would that be good enough?
i.e. Show gov't-issued health card (with photo) matching vaccination certificate? (Health card & vax cert includes middle name, but not listed on passport.)
I wrote this when VTL was still a thing. So do you even need to go through these steps anymore? Are you talking about the passenger declaration instead?
Old Apr 22, 2022, 6:26 pm

... and I just deleted tracetogether
JNelson113 likes this.
Old May 1, 2022, 6:49 am

Hi all, I'm going through the checklist for my upcoming flight to Singapore and having trouble verifying the QR code on the VCP website. Is the VCP verification strictly necessary? Wondering what the next steps are.
Old May 1, 2022, 10:55 am

Where you flying from?

For me (LAX), I did not even bother to verify via VCP pre departure. You should still be able to show a hard copy at arrival. However, when I arrived, they didn't ask for my vac card. YMMV.
Old May 1, 2022, 1:07 pm

Originally Posted by sof_lance
Where you flying from?

For me (LAX), I did not even bother to verify via VCP pre departure. You should still be able to show a hard copy at arrival. However, when I arrived, they didn't ask for my vac card. YMMV.
JFK for me. I tried to reach the SQ desk at JFK but got rerouted to their general line. So you were fine with only the CDC card on arrival? edit: Sorry, I misread. Surprised to hear there were zero checks on vaccination.

Last edited by jjangoo; May 1, 2022 at 4:46 pm
Old May 1, 2022, 3:42 pm

Programs: UA
Originally Posted by jjangoo
JFK for me. I tried to reach the SQ desk at JFK but got rerouted to their general line. So you were fine with only the CDC card on arrival?
CDC card is more than fine. Back in January, I got in trouble for giving them WHO certified QR code which didn't mention the type of vax. All of a sudden my CDC card fell out of my passport and the immigration officer waved me through immediately.
jjangoo likes this.
Old May 1, 2022, 5:33 pm

Yep. My bloke didn't check. So past the immigration area, I spoke to an officer standing there and he said, no worries since I filled up the arrival card. So that was that. Also, if you're curious, moving around SG has been very easy and relaxed. Been to a few bars and restaurants, no vac checks. Did not download trace together.

Btw when you arrive (I think I arrived in T3), you might need to go through TSA style scan near your landing gate. So be prepared.
jjangoo likes this.
Old May 2, 2022, 8:54 am

Programs: CX Gold
I have just finished filling up the online group arrival information and health declaration. Clicked the download PDF, and then accidentally tapped on page reload on my ipad, and the pdf is now gone and cannot be retrieved anymore. Will I receive an emailed copy of the arrival information?

Edit: never mind. Just got the email.
Old May 7, 2022, 8:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

So just to confirm, now the only thing required for US citizens to enter Singapore is to do the arrival card within three days of travel, and (possibly) the Vaccine Check Portal?
Old May 9, 2022, 2:18 am

Programs: UA
Originally Posted by Doppy
So just to confirm, now the only thing required for US citizens to enter Singapore is to do the arrival card within three days of travel, and (possibly) the Vaccine Check Portal?
The airline check-in counter will look for both arrival card and vax cert. Singapore immigration only looks for the arrival card.
Old May 9, 2022, 2:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by Doppy
Originally Posted by a5un
The airline check-in counter will look for both arrival card and vax cert. Singapore immigration only looks for the arrival card.
I can confirm that UA asked for proof of vaccination status before starting my trip to Singapore. In Singapore, UA asked for proof of vaccination and COVID first result.
Doppy likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.