Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Survey on Safe Management Measures

Search this Thread

Old May 7, 2021, 1:25 am
Original Poster

Post Survey on Safe Management Measures

Hello all, just want to ask, do you guys feel it's very difficult to abide by the Safe Management Measures put in place?
If so, how?

thanks
Old May 7, 2021, 9:43 pm

Programs: Nothing anymore after 20 years
Could you expand what you mean?
Old May 8, 2021, 3:00 am
Original Poster

So, the Safe Management Measures put in place in Singapore, for example, wearing a mask, staying 1 meter away from each other, keeping to only 5 people per group etc. I shall rephrase, which of those measures would you personally deem difficult to follow over long periods of time?

Personally, I would go with wearing the mask.
Old May 8, 2021, 5:09 am

Programs: Nothing anymore after 20 years
You will follow all of them if the alternative is a fine of $1000 (and more) and/or 6 months jail, and/or being deported with lifetime ban to come back (as number of expats found out this during last year).

Last edited by invisible; May 8, 2021 at 6:48 am
Old May 8, 2021, 11:13 am

Programs: QF LTG, SQ EGTP, Bonvoy LTG
IMHO none are too difficult, if you have an attitude that your willing just accepting them for the greater good. Mask aren’t that difficult (for most people, unless with respiratory problems). Just need to find the right mask.

I suspect for certain demographics the 5 person rule is more difficult than other rules.
Old Jun 2, 2021, 1:25 am

it's easy. just download the tracetogether app and you just scan at every entry point to a mall, etc

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.