Wiki Posts
Search

Terminal 1 to 4 connection

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2020, 6:27 am
Original Poster

Terminal 1 to 4 connection

Hi guys,

Just wondering what is the best way to go from Terminal 1 to 4 without leaving airside? I will arrive on a BA which I belive docks at terminal 1, have the Aerotel booked for a night then need to connect to terminal 4 to catch a CX. From what I understand, the best way is to take the train from terminal 1 to 2 then walk to gate 51 in terminal 2 which will have a free bus service to terminal 4 ?

Any ideas if the above is correct and how long will it take ?

Thanks!
Old Mar 20, 2020, 7:42 am

Programs: AC MM E50 , Former SPG, now Marriott LT Plat
Originally Posted by AceCobra1
Hi guys,

Just wondering what is the best way to go from Terminal 1 to 4 without leaving airside? I will arrive on a BA which I belive docks at terminal 1, have the Aerotel booked for a night then need to connect to terminal 4 to catch a CX. From what I understand, the best way is to take the train from terminal 1 to 2 then walk to gate 51 in terminal 2 which will have a free bus service to terminal 4 ?

Any ideas if the above is correct and how long will it take ?

Thanks!
https://bustravelstation.com/2017/11...etransit-area/
AceCobra1 likes this.
Old Mar 20, 2020, 11:40 am
Moderator, El Al and Marriott Bonvoy, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: SQ*G, Mar LTT, Hyatt Glb, AA LTG, LY, HH, IC, BA, DL, UA SLV
Changi Terminal 4

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.