Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Singapore
Reload this Page >

SFO to SIN United Economy Plus or Singapore Airlines?

Old Feb 28, 20, 1:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta

I am flying direct from SFO to SIN and curious if anyone has compared United Economy Plus in the 787 on this route vs. the Singapore Airlines A350 in economy seats? United has a bit more seat pitch, but I believe the A350 has more recline. I've flown united on this route but wondering how the A350 compares.
Old Feb 28, 20, 4:24 pm

Programs: Star Alliance
SQ has bigger screen size if that matters. If money is not an issue, I'd rather go with SQ>
Old Feb 29, 20, 6:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta
I would normally go with SQ, but ended up going with United in this case. United Economy Plus on the entire ticket was the same price as SQ economy.
eagle215 likes this.
Old Mar 1, 20, 8:58 pm

Programs: UA 1K, IHG Spire, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
... I'd still go with SQ for the same price, Economy Plus is just Economy with a bit more seat pitch. For the same price point, SQ's service beats a few more inches of legroom hands down. If it was PreimumPlus (UA's Premium Economy), then it's a different cabin, and I'd consider it.
WittyName likes this.
Old Mar 3, 20, 4:32 pm

Programs: OZ, DL, AC, AS, AA, BA, Marriott, Hilton, IHG, Hyatt
Originally Posted by fflyerswc View Post
I am flying direct from SFO to SIN and curious if anyone has compared United Economy Plus in the 787 on this route vs. the Singapore Airlines A350 in economy seats? United has a bit more seat pitch, but I believe the A350 has more recline. I've flown united on this route but wondering how the A350 compares.
Is that really true?

Search this Thread
Search Engine: