Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Singapore
Reload this Page >

Any Hotel With Check-Out 24 Hours After Check-In

Old Nov 30, 19, 6:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA:1K MM, AF:FB-Gold, QR: PC Platinum, FI: Saga Gold

Like many, I have a departure from Changi around midnight. I will be arriving in Singapore the previous day in the late evening. Is there any hotel that would allow me to stay for approximately 24 hours, rather than have me leave at the normal check-out time the following morning. I have used such an offer at the Regal Hotel in Hong Kong in the past. Thanks for any recommendations !
Old Nov 30, 19, 6:41 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Raffles (before becoming part of Accor) used to offer this to its own top tier (unpublished requirements, invitation only) elites.

Bonvoy does it upon approval as Your24 for Ambassador level elites (100+ nights and US$20,000 spend), which would include the StR, Westin, W, Marriott, Sheraton, etc.
Old Dec 2, 19, 1:15 am
Original Member

Location: Portland OR Double Emerald (QF and AA), DL PM/MM, Starwood Plat
Dorsett has this (flexible checkin and checkout 26 hours later) as a standard feature, no status required. I don't know of any other hotel in Singapore that does this (except for some very low-end hourly hotels).
https://www.dorsetthotels.com/en/dor...hour-stay.html
rjh and Braniff like this.
Old Dec 2, 19, 9:28 am

Programs: IHG, SPG, Hyatt, AS, AC, BA, AA, VS
I think most hotels are willing to work with you if you contact them directly. I stayed at the Park Hotel Farrer Park a couple of years ago. I checked with them to see if if there was a very late checkout option since I had a late night flight like you do. I was there for several days. I think I paid half the rate for the very late check out or something like that.
Old Dec 3, 19, 1:26 am

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Plat, GHA Black
Originally Posted by Braniff View Post
Is there any hotel that would allow me to stay for approximately 24 hours, rather than have me leave at the normal check-out time the following morning.
Certain room tiers at the Kempinski seem to offer this. I've never stayed there nor know anyone who's stayed, so I'm not sure how good it is. But the hotel is new, photos look good and the location's pretty good (connected to City Hall MRT station which has 2 of SG's major MRT lines).

https://www.kempinski.com/en/singapo.../24-hour-stay/

Other than that, if you have top tier status with GHA Discovery, it's usually quite reliable to get 6pm late check out at Pan Pac, Parkroyal, etc.
Braniff likes this.

Search this Thread