Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Singapore
Reload this Page >

JetQuay Jetside service

JetQuay Jetside service

Old Aug 24, 19, 3:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: Virgin Flying Club Red, Emirates Skywards Blue, BA Executive Club Blue, Amex BA
Question JetQuay Jetside service

Reading into this, there is tarmac limo transfer from lounge to the plane. But no mention of a dedicated security lane?
Old Aug 24, 19, 10:09 pm
Original Member

Location: Portland OR Double Emerald (QF and AA), DL PM/MM, Starwood Plat
Originally Posted by GodAtum View Post
Reading into this, there is tarmac limo transfer from lounge to the plane. But no mention of a dedicated security lane?
You get a dedicated terminal not just a security lane With Jetside service they take you to the private terminal and not the regular airline terminals. Have not used it at Changi but have at LHR and there is zero wait time with this kind of service. However the private terminal is not that plush compared to F lounges at SIN , and a big step down from the LH private F terminals at FRA and even MUC.
Old Aug 25, 19, 6:01 pm

There is a completely separate terminal that you will go to, which has it's own dedicated immigration and security.

I wrote about the JetQuay service back in 2017 [Jetquay CIP Terminal an unnecessary luxury?]

Interested to know why you are considering this.
Old Dec 28, 19, 10:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: Virgin Flying Club Red, Emirates Skywards Blue, BA Executive Club Blue, Amex BA
Originally Posted by SQTraveller View Post
There is a completely separate terminal that you will go to, which has it's own dedicated immigration and security.

I wrote about the JetQuay service back in 2017 [[url=https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/singapore/1843663-jetquay-cip-terminal-unnecessary-luxury.html]Jetquay CIP Terminal – an unnecessary luxury?]

Interested to know why you are considering this.
There is no mention on any reviews or their website about security. I am guessing if one took the tarmac limo you are not searched because I cannot find any info on it in the CIP terminal?

This review https://www.pointhacks.com.au/review...hangi-airport/ he justs jumps into the limo, no mention of going through any search.
Old Dec 29, 19, 3:24 am
Original Poster

Unfortunately they are not able to offer any departure services on Malaysian only arrival services
Old Dec 29, 19, 6:29 am

There is no mention on any reviews or their website about security. I am guessing if one took the tarmac limo you are not searched because I cannot find any info on it in the CIP terminal?

This review https://www.pointhacks.com.au/review...hangi-airport/ he justs jumps into the limo, no mention of going through any search.
I didn't take the tarmac limo so I can't answer that. For me, I took the buggy service and that takes you to the gate and you get security clearance with everyone else at the gate
Old Dec 30, 19, 12:06 am

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Plat, GHA Black
This blog is about arrivals though (there generally aren't any arrival checks), and there is no tarmac lounge to/from aircraft transfer (it is a buggy through the airport).
Old Dec 30, 19, 1:22 am
Original Member

Location: Portland OR Double Emerald (QF and AA), DL PM/MM, Starwood Plat
Jetquay only offers arrivals meet&greet service, which can be tarmac limo transfer from aircraft (this costs SGD1500 vs. SGD400 by buggy). There is no departure service offered now (I think there was years ago when they first opened). It isn't cost effective unless you are a celebrity or otherwise value privacy that highly.
Old Jan 2, 20, 11:09 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by number_6 View Post
Jetquay only offers arrivals meet&greet service, which can be tarmac limo transfer from aircraft (this costs SGD1500 vs. SGD400 by buggy). There is no departure service offered now (I think there was years ago when they first opened). It isn't cost effective unless you are a celebrity or otherwise value privacy that highly.
On there website they offer limo tarmac departures service, but no for Malaysian or LLCs.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: