Wiki Posts
Search

Singapore Airport turn around time

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2019, 2:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
Singapore Airport turn around time

I'm landing into SIN T1 on British Airways at 17.00 and I will be travelling on a separate ticket (checked luggage needs to be collected and checked in with AirAsia) and departing on AirAsia (Terminal 4 I believe) 2hrs35mins later at 19.35 to KUL

Do you think I can make it in time or I should just go hand luggage only?

FCL
Old Jul 25, 2019, 9:02 pm

Ba11 is on avg 1hr late, max 4hr.
Ba15 is on avg 37 min late, max 3hr

I wouldn't do it at all
Old Jul 25, 2019, 11:33 pm

I agree with paperwastage but for an additional reason. Whereas Terminals 1 - 3 are actually part of the same building (one big U shape) Terminal 4 is in a different building and you will need to take the transfer bus, which you will need to wait 10-15minutes for and the journey itself is about 10 - 15mins, so in total 30mins. Add walking and you could easily miss your AirAsia connection.
Double that time if you need go landside - assuming you are trying to save money; you could take a cab which would be quicker

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.