Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Singapore
Reload this Page >

Anyone attended Ultra before?

Old Jun 6, 19, 1:04 am
Original Poster

I was thinking of going last year, but decided to do something else that weekend. Has anyone been before?
There have been some stories circulating about it and I'm not sure what is actually going on: Ultra Singapore moved indoors to eliminate ‘bad weather complaints’: Organisers
Old Jun 6, 19, 3:27 pm

Originally Posted by SQTraveller View Post
I was thinking of going last year, but decided to do something else that weekend. Has anyone been before?
There have been some stories circulating about it and I'm not sure what is actually going on: Ultra Singapore moved indoors to eliminate ‘bad weather complaints’: Organisers
Sounds like a good time to me; dealing with weather is the worst thing about music festivals. Wonder how the acoustics will work out there? I guess we will know soon. I barely managed to see Skrillex and Martin Garrix at EDC a few weeks ago in Vegas, but there was some serious overcrowding issues at the time. I would imagine the crowd will be considerably smaller and the experience would be a bit more subdued in SG

I hope SQ keeps their LAX-SIN direct flight with low PE fares for another year; this is a good excuse for a mileage run in 2020.

Search this Thread