Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Singapore
Reload this Page >

Student pass expired

Student pass expired

Old Dec 3, 18, 9:21 pm
Original Poster

Student pass expired

Hi , so my student pass will expired by this 13 of december , but I decided to come to singapore by this 1 of december until 25 or 26.
I have my white card / disembarkation card which valid from 1 december
so can i stay here until 25 or 26 which exceed my student pass expiry date ? Coz right now im holding a white card not a student pass anymore. Thanks
Old Dec 3, 18, 10:20 pm

I'm afraid you haven't given us enough information such as which passport you hold.
I would also be wary about taking our word for such a specific question - you would be best asking ICA directly. I find them to be very straightforward when I have contacted them in the past
Old Dec 3, 18, 10:27 pm
Original Poster

Im holding Indonesian passport which valid for 30days
Old Dec 4, 18, 5:08 am

Programs: Star Alliance
Call ICA, explain the situation and ask the question about the stay. Make sure that you follow the advice/rule that they say. Overstaying visas are REALLY NOT recommended - you are risking to have denied entry to Singapore for next xx years in addition to fine.
Old Dec 4, 18, 7:36 pm

Originally Posted by invisible View Post
Call ICA, explain the situation and ask the question about the stay. Make sure that you follow the advice/rule that they say. Overstaying visas are REALLY NOT recommended - you are risking to have denied entry to Singapore for next xx years in addition to fine.
Have to agree totally with this. Do NOT risk getting banned. If you want to work in Singapore in the future, abide with the current rules.

Search this Thread