Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Singapore
Reload this Page >

SIN Connection time with Terminal change

Old Nov 2, 18, 11:23 am
Original Poster

Hello,

i will arrive with SQ 288 at terminal 2 or 3 at 5:15 am and want to continue with Air Asia (from Terminal 4). This means two different tickets, immigration and collecting bag from SQ 288, then get to Terminal 4, check in and go thru security to the Gate (Air Asia flight).
I consider an Air Asia flight to KUL at about 9 am, so i would have 3 hours and 45 minutes time. Is that a safe bet to do all this?

Thank you
Old Nov 2, 18, 11:25 am

Programs: British Airways Gold
If the flights are on time then no issue
kevinhd likes this.
Old Nov 4, 18, 7:30 am

Originally Posted by kevinhd View Post
Hello,

i will arrive with SQ 288 at terminal 2 or 3 at 5:15 am and want to continue with Air Asia (from Terminal 4). This means two different tickets, immigration and collecting bag from SQ 288, then get to Terminal 4, check in and go thru security to the Gate (Air Asia flight).
I consider an Air Asia flight to KUL at about 9 am, so i would have 3 hours and 45 minutes time. Is that a safe bet to do all this?

Thank you
Usually SQ are quite on time, i dont see it an issue.
kevinhd likes this.
Old Nov 5, 18, 9:48 pm

Originally Posted by kevinhd View Post
Hello,

Thank you
Assuming the flight arrives on time, there shouldn't be any issues.
kevinhd likes this.

Search this Thread