Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Singapore
Reload this Page >

Getting bags from T2 to T3 at Changi

Old Apr 25, 18, 4:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: US CP; AA LTG; HH Dia; SPG Plat; Marriott Gold

We have a two-night layover in Singapore after a longer trip. We arrive in T2 and fly out two days latter from T3 with an early morning flight. It looks as though all three terminals have baggage storage.

We'd like to be able to move fast and light in Singapore for the short time we have there and so I was thinking about storing bags at the airport. Since our departure flight is out of T3, I think what I'd like to do is arrive at T2 and then take the luggage when we arrive to T3, store it, then get a cab from T3 into town. That way, the luggage will already be there in T3 when we need it two days later. What's the best way to do this? Can I take four bags or so on the sky train? Is there a better option? Many thanks.
Old Apr 26, 18, 1:41 am

Programs: UA Premier Platinum
I have done the same thing many times at SIN. Arrive at one terminal, take the luggage and store it at a different terminal (departing terminal), and then take the MRT (metro) in to the city for one or two night. I do believe they let you take luggage carts on the skytrain. I don’t remember if I did.

I assume there is more that one of you. So between two or more people, taking four bags should not be a big deal, even without a luggage cart.
lkar likes this.
Old Apr 26, 18, 12:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: US CP; AA LTG; HH Dia; SPG Plat; Marriott Gold
Excellent -- many thanks! This is just what I need to know.

Search this Thread